Hey Everyone!!!
If you can tell by the subject line, I'M BACK!! And I haven't loved it this much WOW THE MISSION... you seriously don't even have an idea until you go! This week was pretty crazy, you know, cuz of the varicela, but this week was just so rewarding:'') The Chicken Pox are gone, but I couldn't hold the urge to scratch a little on my head and chest... so yeah, I'm going to have some pretty recognizable scars. But I'm so glad it's finally over, it straight up is the DUMBEST sickness you could ever get in your life. You literally feel nothing, but yet have to stay indoors for 6-7 days ugghhh. However, I got kind of an early release... I begged Elder Grantham and Hermana McGinn to let me go back out, and I guess they got annoyed of me or something because they let me out on Tuesday!!:) I hope I never have to stay in the house for the rest of my mission, like for real IT'S THE WORST! Haha
When Elder Gastelo and I first started, I had a feeling that we weren't going to be able to do anything this week. However, Elder Gastelo told me that he knew we were about to be blessed for our continual obedience. I didn't believe him at first because I thought to myself 'What have we been obedient to?... we have been indoors all week, not even doing the work.' I now see how right he was.
The day after we started back at it, my buddy Pedro introduced us to one of his friends, Isabel. Before we even started the first lesson, she was talking to Pedro on when she wanted to be baptized... and she hasn't even heard from the Missionaries haha after the first lesson, of course, we asked her if she would be baptized on the 26th of November. She said no... because she wanted to be baptized sooner haha okay, how about the 19th... no, sooner... uhhh the 12th. Yep, the 12th. We called the Zone Leaders in the middle of talking to her to see if we could actually do this. The Zone Leaders asked us: 'How many times has she attended church?' We asked her, she said 3 times in the Chapel in Ica Central. 'Has she read the Book of Mormon?' We asked her... SHE IS IN JACOB I KID YOU NOT! The Zone Leaders were straight up screaming through the cellphone loud enough for her to hear hahah We can't even get our recent converts of a couple months to get passed 1 Nephi hahaha She just lacks lessons so we have been fitting her into our schedule everyday to be able to get in all the lessons she needs before baptism... which is super soon! Elder Gastelo won't be here for the Baptism because he goes home the day before:''( So it will be the Zone Leaders and I at the baptism.
La Familia Zambrano is rescued as we speak!:') They received all the lessons, had all the interviews, and are now working on trying to be sealed in the temple!! They want me to come to their sealing, so I hope I am still here in La Angostura when they are fully prepared for it:') Seriously, so many blessings I can't even describe well enough how much Joy I feel!! I don't know if I'm more happy about the Baptism, or about the Rescue... but I will tell you something, there is nothing that brings me more joy than thinking about La Familia Zambrano, being sealed for all time and eternity in the temple:') Just thinking about it now almost brings tears to my eyes.
So... Elder Gastelo was right... I have never felt so overly blessed in my life for the obedience we have been praciticing. Elder Gastelo is always right I have learned haha
I love you all so much! I can feel your prayers, honestly! Keep Living Happily!
¡A La Batalla! ¡Al Templo con la Familia Zambrano!
Elder Mitchell
I received your package, and I gotta say mom, you lied haha you said not to expect anything great... OMG the package was seriously the most amazing thing ever!!! The ties, the tie clip of the Bountiful Temple that I wear everyday now, all the pictures (the one of Joey at the service activity made me cry so hard I kid you not), all the hand written letters from my brothers and Only Sister, Sophie:) Oh, tell AceHood that seriously his letter was the best!! haha Everything was just perfect, the letter from you and Dad was beautiful!! Everything that you sent I seriously needed! You are the most amazing person, I don't know how to express my love more, I could write pages about how many times you have blessed me, but of course I don't have time. I was laughing so hard when I saw Ace in his Hot Rod costume haha and the pics of Dad are seriously so awesome. I can't wait to hear from him and his trip IT LOOKS SO COOL AND HIS BEARD HAHA
Only one more thing mom, Alma 56:48. I do not doubt that you know these things as well as I do. Through your example I have become a better person, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment